Pages

Tuesday 13 October 2020

ATHLETICS TRAINING

 ATHLETICS TRAINING

at the start of term 4 we started athletics training. personally I love athletics you get to do many things such as sprints (track), shot put , discus , long jump and high jump. I love doing all these different sports.  we are getting ready for the real school athletics day witch is in about 2 weeks.


to do a rotation we would have one year level on one activity for about 10-15 minutes then swap over to do a different activity until your year level has done them all. my favourite activity is long jump. 
we continue this training about every day to keep our fitness up.

most days our class is glad to do athletics because it makes us happy. I like doing athletics its so fun, athletics is realy fun and I cant wait till the school athletics day.


No comments:

Post a Comment