Pages

Tuesday 6 August 2019

200 doller note

On our contract we had to make 200 dollar notes and we had a chose who we put on our note. I put jean batten. she is famous for she became the best-known New Zealander of the 1930s, internationally, by making a number of record breaking solo flights across the world. these are all the people that are on the notes, $5-sir Edmund Hillary, $10-Kate shepherd, $20-Queen Elizabeth, $50-Sir Apirana , $100-Ernest Rutherford. this is mine.
                                                                                                                                

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora. I am Jeremy from St Mary’s School.
    I really liked your design.
    I learnt that Jean Batten was famous.
    Maybe you could tell me where she flyed to.
    Please visit my blog
    here

    Mā te wā
    Jeremy

    ReplyDelete